Firecracker Baseball World Series
We are bringing you the biggest event to hit the showcase baseball world in 2019!
Coming in August of 2019, the top 2 teams from each Firecracker Baseball summer tournament will qualify to compete in this end of the summer World Series, creating an elite 8 competition.
What’s different and more attractive about this event?
- Pro-Skills Competition for entire team the day prior to this event for college/pro scouts
- Opening Dinner Banquet for all 24 teams & families with quest speaker
- Teams will be placed in pools at “Live Selection” Show during Opening Banquet
- Teams making Championships will play inside McCoy Stadium; Triple A Stadium
That’s not even the best 3 elements of this event…Wait, what?
- Only way to participate is being a finalist in one of our 4 summer qualifying events!
- Each winning team will receive rings for each player and coach!
EACH WINNING TEAM WILL RECEIVE: FREE TEAM REGISTRATIONS FOR THE ENTIRE 2020 YEAR!!!
For example if Team Cape Cod wins the Firecracker Baseball World Series 19U Division in 2019, they can enter the 19U Division of any tournament we run in 2020 for FREE, a savings of $4,000 ($999.00 per event value). Best part…they can do it all over again in 2020 when they participate in 4-5 summer qualifying events.
2019 World Series Details
2019’s event will be open to 15U, 17U and 19U divisions ONLY (24 teams max)
Tentative Dates: August 7th-10th, 2019 (Waiting on PawSox’s 2019 schedule)
Skills Day/Banquet: Wednesday, August 7th
Pool Play: Thursday, August 8th & Friday, August 9th
Championships: Saturday, August 10th starting at 9AM
3 games guarantee over 2 days (weather permitting) with 2 pools per age group played on college/pro fields
Winner(s) of each pool advance to Championships.
Championships will be held inside McCoy Stadium; home of the Pawtucket Red Sox-Triple A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox
College venues planned to host include Brown University; Johnson & Wales University; Bryant University and Rhode Island College.
Same first-class experience of site supervisors; certified umpires; social media relations; college exposure and trophies/banners.