2020 Tournament Information
1st ever “Memorial Day Patriotic Bash” presented by Firecracker Baseball will be held May 23rd-May 25th, 2020
Youth Instructional Camp: Friday, May 22nd, 2020 6-9PM
Age groups: 8U/9U; 10U; 11U; 12U; 13U and 14U (6 Divisions)
Pool Play: Saturday, May 23rd through Sunday, May 24th
Playoffs/Championships: 8U/9U; 10U; 11U; 12U; 13U and 14U
Monday, May 25th, 2020
- This will be a sellout like our other spring/summer events! Don’t wait to get your spot…
- In 2019 we are hosting 325+ teams in our spring/summer events which were sold out by Christmas, 2020 we are anticipating more than 400+ teams!
- Registration for this tournament: 8U-12U will be $900 ($700 before 11.1.19) and for the 13U & 14U it will be $999.00, which includes bringing a box of game baseballs.
- We offer multi-team/event discounts, please inquire for more savings!
- 4 game guarantee: Pool play format will be used with all teams (weather permitting).
- Teams will be placed in pools, based solely on where they are from. We place teams from different areas against each other to allow the kids to play new teams.
- All Umpires are High School board certified and we supply 2 for every game.
- Preliminary round games will take place at area little league, high school and collegiate fields with the playoffs and championship games at college facilities.
- We use the top fields in the Providence, RI area such as Brown University; URI; Bryant University; Rhode Island College and more for our events.
- What else could we offer…well! We offer player and team video packages for programs looking to have their scout days during our event but also evaluations and “live in game video” of their players complied.
- Want more….let’s discuss that we do on-field reporting/interviewing with players/coaches, live streaming of pool play games and all playoff/championships on You Tube TV, social media exposure along with more exciting news to be announced shortly.
We are very excited about next year’s event as we have planned expectations of 40+ teams attending our inaugural event. With a Youth Instructional Camp the night before leading things off, top fields and more expected this will be a Home Run! If you are interested in participating in one of the East Coast’s biggest and most attended events, please register shortly or inquire at email@example.com for more details.
We have partnered with TRAVELING TEAMS® to secure discounted room blocks at a variety of tournament approved hotels close to our venues. This is a Stay to Play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
2020 Pawtucket Red Sox BBQ/Fireworks Night
More information coming soon!
We try to give all our student athletes and their families a first class experience by securing and enabling all our teams to play on the top facilities here in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. We are getting close to our goal of securing all premier fields for every age group! We would like to see all our teams play all their pool play and playoff games on top fields, including collegiately.
As you can see from the list below most of our divisions are exclusively played on collegiate fields including playoffs and Championships for our 8U/9U through 14U Divisions. These younger divisions are given these unique playing opportunities which has become increasingly rare for other tournament providers. These fields and facilities are tentatively scheduled to host in 2020 but until schedules are finalized please inquire about your location before securing your hotels and travel plans.
14U Division: Pool Play Fields (Playoffs on collegiate facilities; Championship is at Rhode Island College)
2020 Playoffs/Tie-Breaker System
2020 Team Roster Information
Thank you for your interest and support of our Firecracker Baseball events. In order to provide you the best experience possible, we request the entry of your team’s roster via the link below. The deadline for all 2020 summer tournaments is March 1st. This will allow us to promote your student athletes to the attending college coaches ahead of time along with promote the players who have committed to play in college, giving an extra boast not only to the student athletes but your programs as well!
We have created a brand new and innovative website that is user-friendly for our parents, players and coaches. With this exciting new addition, we have created a one-stop shop for all your showcase baseball needs. You can create a user account, setup your teams, register for any event, make payments plus enter your roster one time and being done for the entire calendar year! This platform also will be where you see hotels, shopping, schedules, scores, standings and playoff implications right from your mobile device. We hope you enjoy this special benefit and make your life easier.
- First and Last Name
- Jersey Number
- High School
- Graduation Year
- Email Address of a Parent or Player
- College Commitment (not required but asked)
We work on releasing our schedules 2 MONTHS prior to any event we host and run throughout the calendar year. Once our event becomes full we begin to put the teams, fields and pool play together so you can plan your trip better to Providence, Rhode Island. This allows everyone to plan in advance their hotels, social events but also let the college programs you are interested in, know your playing times if they are interested in attending.
We try to maintain first class customer service from the point of registration, all the way through our final Championship game of our events, so your experience always remains first class!
We have partnered with another valued member in the baseball industry, Tournament Machine to make your experience even better. Now you can see scores, schedules and standings right from your mobile device as soon as the games are concluded. No more calls, emails to find out where, when and who you are playing. Through our app and Tournament Machine, you can find the GPS location of fields, get notified of time changes, incase of inclement weather but more importantly know where your team is placed for standings after your wins or unfortunately, losses.
Please check out the latest scores and standings of our events, past and present, held in Providence, Rhode Island