1. Pool winners will advance to the Championship Game on Monday, September 5th at 9AM at the University of Rhode Island.
2. If there are (2) 3-0 teams in a pool (because they don't play each other), we will have a playoff game on Monday morning at 9AM to determine that pool's winner. The winner will move on to play the other pool winner 30 minutes from the conclusion of that first playoff game.
3. There will be a short award and trophy presentation at the end of the championship game, allowing for pictures and on field celebrations.
1. Overall Record in Tournament
2. Head to Head (Only if two teams)
3. Runs Allowed
4. Run Differential (Maximum differential of 10 runs per game, either way)
5. Runs Scored
6. Coin Flip